What is a website audit?
A website audit is a technical analysis of your website for technical performance (e.g. site load speeds), user experience (e.g. navigation), and SEO issues (e.g. content that aids in ranking higher in search results).
Without conducting a website audit, you could be facing some serious issues including:
- Hindering website traffic in organic search results
- Confusing your visitors with poor navigation
- Technically unsound
- Costing you sales
Of course, finding such issues is only half the battle. You then have to fix them.
What will you show me on this complete website audit?
The website audit we conduct focuses on the most common issues found in websites that keep visitors from becoming customers. With this audit, you’ll receive an in-depth look into your website from a technical standpoint – without the technical jargon.
Some of the key metrics you’ll learn are:
- Overall site health
- Website performance speeds and mobile responsiveness
- Website crawlability by search engines
- Backlinks Audit – sites linking to yours
- Design Audit – illegible text, intrusive ads, clear CTA’s and navigation
- SEO Audit – Current SEO rankings, highest ranked page, ranked keywords
- Content Audit – improvement opportunities for your website content
These metrics are the foundation of a successful website and we’re here to help you gain a greater understanding of your website so that it can be successful! If you’ve never conducted a website audit, some of these points may sound foreign to you – and that’s okay! If you’re interested in receiving your FREE complete website audit, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get to work!
GET YOUR FREE WEBSITE AUDIT NOW!
If you’re interested in learning more about your website and gaining guidance on how to overcome technical issues that will help your website grow – we’re here to help!